Run away, for a day or a week, and join the circus!
(Escondido only, until we get a Coastal Summer Location worked out)
MAKE YOUR OWN SUMMER CAMP!! Have a group of kids that want to play on trapeze? We have special summer rates for kids and teens... (Dates & Times can be arranged according to your schedule)
2 HR FLYING TRAPEZE CLASS
$400 (includes up to 8 kids)
($50/extra child - can include extra time)
1 WEEK - FLYING TRAPEZE
2HRS per day x 5 days - $1440 (includes up to 8 kids)
($180/extra child - can include extra time)
ADD ON ACTIVITIES (& Time)
1 HR = $125 (per activity)
1 HR x 5 days = $500
Add on activities options include:
* Aerials (I.E. Aerial Fabrics, Static Trapeze)
* Spin (I.E. Poi, Hoops. Juggling)
* Balance (I.E. Slack line, Low wire)
This exciting and adventurous program is introduced in a safe and nurturing environment with a net, safety lines, harnesses, spotters, and lots of encouragement. Kids ages 6+ and teens, build confidence and self-esteem as they develop their unique skills at any level of physical development.
- FLYING TRAPEZE
- With lines, harnesses and of course a net, learn to fly through the air with the greatest of ease. Trapeze has many benefits including building confidence, trust and concentration. It is, in our opinion, the greatest sport of all time! Safety is our number one priority! When participating in flying trapeze, participants wear a safety harness attached to safety lines, which are guided by a trained "line-puller". ...and yes, there is a net. (Flying trapeze is always performed over a safety net.) We take every precaution to ensure participant safety. Our trained staff assists campers every step of the way. While the circus school is very exciting and fun, in actuality, it is an extremely controlled environment. (about the first trapeze lesson)
- Aerial Fabrics (also called Silks or Tissu)
- Climb to amazing heights and demonstrate grace in the air, while learning various skills that utilize strength and flexibility to wrap into different positions on the tissu.
- Static Trapeze
- Learn a variety of different moves and tricks on the low static trapeze. Explore your strength and grace.
- Juggling & Manipulation
- Focus on improving hand-eye co-ordination and confidence. Juggling and manipulation can include the use of balls, clubs, rings, diabolo, devil sticks, and poi.
- Hula Hoop
- Learn to spin single, or potentially multiple, hoop(s) on hands, neck, chest, waist and knees.
- Tight-wire / Slack-line
- Walking across the tight-wire or slack-line builds focus and concentration. Learn different foot placements, eventually dance steps and impressive feats such as jumps and turns.
OR...LET US BRING SUMMER CAMP TO YOU!!
(For any occasion!)
Introducing our Brand New
**TRAVELING CASTING RIG!**
(Mini Flying Trapeze Rig comes to your location!)
It's just like the full size flying trapeze rig, except it is 1/3 smaller and with pads instead of a net. We bring everything that we need.Just like always, safety is our number one priority! When participating in mini trapeze (also called Mini Volant), participants wear a safety harness attached to safety lines, which are guided by a trained "line- puller". Our trained staff assists participants every step of the way. While the Mini Volant is very exciting and fun, in actuality, it is an extremely controlled environment. We take every safety precaution to make sure that every person enjoys a safe experience.
HOW IT WORKSEveryone gets a turn on the practice bar on the ground before climbing up for a go on the Casting Rig. During your event, depending on number of attendees, we will give students who have successfully completed their 'trick' the opportunity to make a catch.
COSTS$500/hr (2 hr minimum)
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIESSee Summer Camp Ad ons above:
- $125/hr (+ $75 setup fee)
- Located in Escondido (Directions)
- Call 760-274-3651 to register your child's group for summer camp
- Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page
- Contact Us for more information